IPCC IT SM Pendrive Classes (Old course) by Sumit Parashar Sir | Updated for May 19 / Nov 19 Attempt
Terms & Conditions
- Complete CA IPCC IT SM Pendrive Classes in just 88 hours.
- You will get video in Pen-drive and will be valid for 6 months ( 3 Views Per Lecture ).
- The video is targeted to May 2019 / Nov 2019 Attempt
- IT SM Pendrive classes will be provided by: 10th December
- This order is at present to eligible to be delivered in INDIA only.
- Video class will be supplemented with a book of IT-SM, worksheet and compilation of Questions & Answers
- For any query email us:- firstname.lastname@example.org or call:- Mr. Laxman – 7827128109
1) Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premimum Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compitable With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.)
- Ram: 2 GB free memory
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz and above.
2) Before starting software activation:
- Make sure your system is virus free. If in doubt scan with a good anti-virus or format system before proceeding.
- Ensure All audio, video and system drivers are installed. If in doubt consult your computer dealer.
3) Goto the Pen drive/DVD/HDD folder.
4) Goto the ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder. Only Videos in this folder can be played with Windows Media Player/VLC. Rest of the Videos on the pen drive/DVD/HDD CAN ONLY be watched through ContentBrowser software.
5) In ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder, Watch video Video_1_HowToStartVideoSoftware.mp4 or read document HowToStartVideoSoftware.pdf.
6) After watching video Video_1_HowToStartVideoSoftware.mp4, goto DVD/Pen Drive/HDD folder and double click on ContentBrowser. Follow instructions as seen in video to activate the software.
7) If any errors show up during activation/using software watch the other videos (or read the other documents) in the ‘HowToPlayVideos’ folder.
8) You do not need to contact us to activate the videos/software. You can activate on your own using your personal 9 Character Serial Number: xxxxxxx . Note that one serial number can be used on One PC Only.
9) While playing videos IF you get an error message like: “Incorrect version of Codec pack installed or corrupt Codec… “, then please un-install DVD playing software from your computer like Cyberlink DVD Player, Lenevo DVD Player, Power DVD Player, any DVD burning software like Nero, Ashampoo etc.
10) If while playing videos you experience video freezing after seeking, playback speed changes taking a long time, audio/video mismatch etc. then uninstall any DVD playing/DVD burning software from your system like Nero, Nero Essentials, Ashampoo etc.
* In the off chance that you are facing difficulty in starting the videos on your own, you can email us at: xxxxxxx or call: yyyyyyy
* If after activation, your system needs to be formatted for any reason, please contact us below BEFORE formatting your system, to help ensure playback of the videos after formatting.
* Things to NOT DO:
- DO NOT copy files from one Pen drive/HDD folder to another pen drive/HDD folder. Even if the file names might be the same THEY ARE NOT THE SAME FILES.
- DO NOT RENAME FILES on the Pen drive/HDD folder. Doing so will make the videos UnPlayable.
Tags: IT SM, IT SM Pendrive, Pendrive Classes for IT SM, Sumit Parashar Pendrive Classes, Sumit Parashar Sir Pen Drive Classes for IT SM, IT SM Pendrive Classes, IT SM Pendrive Classes For May 19 Attempt, IT SM Pendrive Classes For Nov 19 Attempt